At The Studley, we understand and recognise that our business and our activities have an impact on the environment in which we operate.
We believe that we have an obligation to protect and conserve natural resources so that our country remains a great place for future generations.
The Studley is committed to continually improve the environmental performance of it’s business operation and the environmental awareness of it’s staff.
We practice the 3 Rs Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
- Separate recyclable goods when servicing rooms.
- We have operations and systems in place for the collection and ultimate disposal of materials for recycling: paper, cardboard, glass, plastics, metals, oils from the hotel premises.
- Hotel administration has taken many steps to reduce its paper use and circulates internal communications electronically rather than use printed documents.
Reduce energy and water
- Energy efficient light bulbs are used whereever possible.
- Encouraging our guests to help us conserve water and energy through appropriate signage requesting them to either please hang their bathroom linens for re-use or to please leave their bathroom linens in the shower cubical for replacement at time of room service.
- Encouraging our guests to participate in saving energy by switching off appliances, heater and lights when leaving the hotel room.
- Timers on light circuits when not in usage
- Motion sensor activated light in some bathrooms
- Energy efficiencies by using temperature sensors for the hotel
- Windows that open to allow natural ventilation rather than air conditioning.
- Rooms that are not allocated to have all non-essential energy sources switched off until needed e.g. TV turned off and not on stand-by mode.
- Donate old and unwanted linen, cutlery and kitchen equipment, lost property unclaimed over 3 months to local charities
We appreciate our guests’ assistance in helping us preserve our environment. We hope that they will leave The Studley knowing that their support and actions will help us maintain and enhance their experience.
FATHERS DAY GIFT OFFER
Treat your father at the Studley Hotel with our special Glenmorangie Single Malt Whisky Flight Tasting menu to compliment an over night stay and dinner.
From £119.00, this offer includes:
· One standard double/twin room for two people
· £50 Dinner allowance in the Orchid restaurant (2AA Rosettes)
· 2 Glenmorangie whisky flights (3 x 10ml of The Original,The Lasante, The Quinta Ruban)
· 1 bottle of large Sparkling/Still mineral water (750ml) in room upon arrival
· Full English breakfast and VAT
All this for £119.00 if you select a double/twin room Upgrades availabe:
£149.00 for an executive double/twin room
£159.00 for an orchid superior room with en-suite monsoon shower
£169.00 for the Trimbach suite with en-suite monsoon shower
T & C apply, please refer to our Hot Rates Page.
This offer is exclusively available online. Click here to check availability & book.
One night get away
One-night getaway offer, great value for a short stay
Our Special package of £109 includes:
- One double oom for two people
- Full-English breakfast and VAT
- £30.00 voucher in our 2AA Rosettes Orchid restaurant and O Bar
Upgrades available for a small extra cost:
£109.00 for a double room
£129.00 for an executive room
£149.00 for an Orchid Superior room
£159.00 for the Trimbach Suite
Available on selected weekdays.
Terms and Conditions Apply, please refer to our Hot Rates Page.
This offer is exclusively available online and must be booked in advance.
Click here to check availability & book.